About Me

My photo
Bluffton, SC, United States
I am a natural light portrait photographer serving Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, SC and surrounding areas. I am very passionate about my photographic art and I strive to create unique and striking portraits that capture the imagination of the viewer. Specializing in portraits of Families, Newborns, Children, Moms-to-be, Couples, Weddings and Pets, I do all of my work on location, using mostly natural light. That, along with my unique style and approach, can ensure beautiful and expressive photographs. I will build a session customized to meet your unique needs. Each session is designed to make you feel comfortable while at the same time providing you with imagery that will last a lifetime. All images are © Teresa Burke Photography Please become a "liker" of my Facebook fan site for more info. To answer any questions that you may have or to schedule a session please send an email to: ririburke@yahoo.com

Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Realm of Fairy is a strange shadow land, lying just beyond the fields we know.

~

No comments: